50.1

 Your dog had diarrhoea again yesterday, by the way. I had hoped she was all better, but no, another 5am clean up on aisle floor.

Other than that, so much has happened that I haven't written to you about. Some days it feels like everything is on slow-motion, and other days zoom by so fast I don't have time to blink.

The littles are starting to realise you are really gone. It's breaking my heart all over again as I explain to them that no, you aren't coming back.

Summer has gone for her first sleepover with her new family. She went last night and I haven't heard anything back since, so I guess she's going pretty well.

I met another new support worker, H. She's great. You would have liked her too, I think, though her high energy might have worn you out. Summer loved her, and midway through was trying to lick her face.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

36.1

148.1

50.2