32.1

 Things I'm not sure I've told you lately:

1. Yesterday, my internet wasn't working again. I remembered what you tried last time, and I tried that, and it didn't work. Then I rebooted, and that did. You'd have laughed so hard at my ineptitude, but you'd also have been proud of me for figuring it out.

2. Your dog took me for a walk yesterday. I thought I'd try your old trick, and I looped the lead around me to use my weight as an anchor. Yeah, turns out I also needed your coordination. Cue the face-plant and slight drag.

3. Summer got into K's Up & Go packets today. There was chocolate milk all over the floor. Still, as things go, we both/all know that that was pretty mild, since they were alone from like 12ish.

4. I haven't really played Ovipets since you died. I want to. I try to. But I just... don't. I'm doing research for the new mutations, and I've hatched and bred a handful of eggs, but that's about it. I haven't even started any of the projects I've visualised.

5. I fucking loved you, meat-dew donkey-blossom.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

36.1

148.1

50.2