An irreverent journey through bereavement & grief after my best friend (/boyfriend/it's complicated)'s suicide.
27.1
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
We're going to Bite Markets tonight. I wish you were coming with us, or here with the dogs, or just... somewhere. I wish you were still somewhere. It hurts that you aren't, you damned bin trumpet.
I'm sliding deeper into myself without you here. I don't know if anyone else has even noticed, let alone cares. I want to follow you. PS, H says Summer's crazy side swimming is seizures. I feel so guilty that we missed it.
Sometimes, the most not-about-you things remind me of you. Today is K's birthday, and all I can think about is all the "old" jokes I teased her with on the way to San Churro last year, and I don't even know if you went -- but I think of you anyway.
Comments
Post a Comment